Wednesday, 31 January 2007

Nearly There

Despite British Airways cabin staff attempts to scupper the trip before it even started, it looks like we might actually be going tomorrow. We rebooked on American Airlines via NY and hopefully we might even be able to sneak an upgrade via Richard's brother who works for them. I always fancied myself in one of those overnight 1st class seats with a stewardess topping up the champagne glass from time to time. Fingers crossed....I dont really fancy 20hrs flight in cattle class.

Today is the last day at work and I have to say I am a little bit sad to be leaving this job. I have had a lot of fun working here over the past few years and it seems a bit strange to be leaving it behind. As a bit of a chuckle, I filmed the ride to work a couple of days ago and zipped it up a bit. Have a look below.

No comments: